Non-linear Regression.

Hello,

I have been working on the non-linear regression (i.e. fitting generic
smooth functions).

It turns out that nearly all that I needed was already present in
regression.c.  Thus, it makes sense to simply add the new functions to
that file.

I am attaching a file with my suggested additions.  The file has a TODO
list as well.

There are a couple of places where I need help:

1)  I am trying to write a standalone program to test my functions, but
    I am having a lot of trouble.  My code depends on regression.c, which
    in turn depends on other files and so on.

2)  I tried to write clean code and follow the Gnumeric standards.
    I would appreciate it if someone pointed out where I missed
    something.

Cheers,
Daniel.