Re: broken Excel export in gnumeric 1.0.5?

Given the number of people not (yet) using the new Gnome (kazillion issues) it would be very nice if the
replacement was backported.  If you don't have time to do it (understandable!) please try to find someone
else who will undertake it.

-- Norm (Blue Water Ventures)

On Mon, 06 May 2002 12:05:24 -0400