Re: broken Excel export in gnumeric 1.0.5?

Hi,

I found out, that gnumeric saves Files as xml but keeps the
extension:
xls. That is why gnumeric cannot open it anymore if it tries to open
refered to extension. You can have a look at this, by simply use
less or
another txt-editor. Rename the file as *.xml and you can open it
with
gnumeric.
Exporting files to Excel don't work anymore, but I don't know why. I
use
version 1.0.6 of genumeric and don't want to "downgrade". I hope
this
bug won't exist very long. :o)) But I know problems let it last.

DK