Re: Segmentation faults: Debian unstable and gnumeric 1.0.5

On Mon, Mar 25, 2002 at 11:52:56 +1000, Alan Davis wrote:
Three times in the past hour, gnumeric has crashed at apparently random
times, when performing ordinary sheet entry/maintainance, on a small
spread sheet.

Not Good (TM). Is your system stable otherwise?
http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/ details a number of hardware and software
problems known to cause fairly subtle problems like "random" crashes.

I am working on grades; this is a problem.  Perhaps I need to downgrade?

Testing currently still has 1.0.4; it would be a useful data point to know
if you experience the same problems with that version.

Is this something that is known about?

I've received no reports about the Debian 1.0.5 package being problematic,
nor have I seen reports of 1.0.5 in general behaving flaky.

Ray
--
Signs of world domination:
        "Tonight on Celebrity Deathmatch: Tux takes on the BSD daemon"