Segmentation faults: Debian unstable and gnumeric 1.0.5

Three times in the past hour, gnumeric has crashed at apparently random times, when performing ordinary
sheet entry/maintainance, on a small spread sheet.

I am working on grades; this is a problem.  Perhaps I need to downgrade?

Is this something that is known about?

Alan Davis

--
adavis saipan com                                     1-670-322-6580
    Alan E. Davis,  PMB 30, Box 10006, Saipan, MP 96950-8906, CNMI

I have steadily endeavored to keep my mind free, so as to give up any
hypothesis, however much beloved -- and I cannot resist forming one
on every subject -- as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.
                                  -- Charles Darwin (1809-1882)