Re: gnumeric and guppi

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 03:57:40PM -0800, Taura Milana wrote:

I'm afraid I'm not that fluent, I recall oaf may be installed from
package while gnumeric and bonobo are installed from source.

What OS/Distribution are you using ?  At this point you have really
suffered far more than is necessry to get things installed.  Most
modern distributions have things that work out of the box.  You may
want to go that way.  In my experience building everything from
source works smoothly, and using a set of packages from a single
source works smoothly.  Attempting to use a combination of packages
and source invariably leads to these sorts of hellish problems.