Re: gnumeric and guppi

On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 01:49:54PM -0800, Taura Milana wrote:
On 2002.03.23 05:46 Jody Goldberg wrote:
On Sat, Mar 23, 2002 at 01:04:14AM -0800, Taura Milana wrote:

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help! :)

Nothing obvious presents itself.  Try running oaf-slay to restart
oaf.  Failing that you'll need to double check your installation of
oaf.

I'm afraid that did not work either, I still get the error:

guppi:gnumeric-ERROR **: I could not register a Gnumeric::Graph::Manager
factory.
aborting...

Where do I start checking this oaf installation?  Also what
in particular should I check for?

I wish I knew.
That error is indicative of something very basic being screwed up
with respect to your oaf/bonobo setup.  Are you installing from
packages or source ?  If you are using packages it is possible you
have a mismatched set in some sense.  Your only real recourse at
this point is to use a debugger to see where the registration is
failing.

I wish I could be more helpful,
    Jody