Re: Help needed pls

I don't know about other distros but I upgrade to the latest version of
gnumeric (in this case 1.0.5) via Mandrake cooker RPMs.

HTH
John

On Wed, 2002-03-20 at 18:17, Simon Taylor wrote:
Gnumeric folks,

Good luck, the current version of gnumeric is 1.0.5

A new user to Linux is going to need a lot more than luck to be able to build
1.0.5 from source. I really think gnumeric needs to be more easily available
for novice users.

I asked this question a little while ago, but got no response. Does anyone
know of a good source of pre-built (recent) versions of gnumeric?

I've searched sites like linux-easy.com that provide pre-built executables
for Red Hat, and rpmfind.net, but the coverage isn't too good. Am I missing
somthing?

Any input at all would be appreciated. I think gnumeric is great.

Regards,

Simon Taylor
--
Unisolve Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia