Re: [Gnumeric] Screenshots in Gnumeric Docs.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2002 at 08:01:52PM -0600, Kevin Breit wrote:
We _can't_ split Gnumeric documentation out of Gnumeric.  There is stuff
that is auto-generated.  This would be terribly hard with it split.

Actually we can.  We have already put the generated files into CVS
to make things easier for docs builders.  It would not be
unthinkable to go one step further and put snapshots of the function
docs into another package.