Re: [Gnumeric] Screenshots in Gnumeric Docs.

Hey all,

1) reduced the cc list to gnumeric-list & gnome-doc-list since we are
all on those.

2) Side by side help.
Is there a vision that eventually gnome apps would have a "help-mode"
where clicking on a gui element would send an appropriate signal to the
docs so the docs could jump to a page about that element? I assume this
is horrendously difficult but would be a nice escalation:
 1) Name/words in gui element
 2) Tooltips
 3) Help mode

This was re: