Re: plotting question

begin Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 11:17:47AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
i'd like to graph my values of m vs T with errorbars.

i'd also like to graph my professor's values for m vs T with his
errorbars in a different color on the same graph.

Plotting both sets of values is implemented.

ahhh.  i *just* did this a few minutes ago.

Plotting with errorbars
is I believe supported in Guppi, but has not yet been wrapped in
Gnumeric.  Check back in a few weeks there should be some Guppi
development happening shortly.

cool!  thank you very much!  for now 'i'll try plotting the average, max
and min values using a standard deviation.  not exactly error bars, but
it should show basically the same information.

i look forward to the update in a few weeks.  thank you!!!

pete