Re: plotting question

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 11:17:47AM -0800, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
i'd like to graph my values of m vs T with errorbars.

i'd also like to graph my professor's values for m vs T with his
errorbars in a different color on the same graph.

Plotting both sets of values is implemented.  Plotting with errorbars
is I believe supported in Guppi, but has not yet been wrapped in
Gnumeric.  Check back in a few weeks there should be some Guppi
development happening shortly.