Re: gnumeric 1.0.4 build problems

> /usr/include/bits/string2.h:419: warning: pointer of type `void *' used in
> arithmetic
This isa glibc problem.  It was fixed long ago.

So do I need to fuss over this one?

> GNOME_Gnumeric-common.c: In function `GNOME_Gnumeric_CellRange__alloc':
> GNOME_Gnumeric-common.c:608: warning: pointer of type `void *' used in
> arithmetic
These are generated files.  Try doing a make clean in the
gnumeric/idl directory.

I will try that and let you know . ..

> GNOME_Gnumeric-skels.c:6992: structure has no member named `queryInterface'
> GNOME_Gnumeric-skels.c:6993: `_ORBIT_skel_Bonobo_Unknown_queryInterface'
> undeclared (first use in this function)
looks like some sort of versions skew between different versions of
ORBit or bonobo.

Make sure that you have only 1 copy of bonobo development installed.

How do I do that?? I did update both ORBit and bonobo, but I didn't know if I had to remove anything. Do I? Was there something I should have done when I updated bonobo? Because I unpacked it into /usr/src , ran 'env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/include LDFLAGS=-s ./configure --prefix=/opt/gnome' for both ORBit and bonobo, then 'make; make install' for the build and install part. Did I do something wrong?
Thanks for your speedy response.
:) I appreciate it,
Justin