Re: gnumeric 1.0.4 build problems
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Justin Rosander <jtrosand msn com>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org, adrian icepack-linux com
- Subject: Re: gnumeric 1.0.4 build problems
- Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:24:16 -0500
On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 02:20:56AM -0600, Justin Rosander wrote:
What does this mean in english?
/usr/include/bits/string2.h:419: warning: pointer of type `void *' used in
This isa glibc problem. It was fixed long ago.
GNOME_Gnumeric-common.c: In function `GNOME_Gnumeric_CellRange__alloc':
GNOME_Gnumeric-common.c:608: warning: pointer of type `void *' used in
These are generated files. Try doing a make clean in the
GNOME_Gnumeric-skels.c:6992: structure has no member named `queryInterface'
undeclared (first use in this function)
looks like some sort of versions skew between different versions of
ORBit or bonobo.
Make sure that you have only 1 copy of bonobo development installed.
] [Thread Prev