Re: gnumeric 1.0.4 build problems

On Sat, Mar 02, 2002 at 09:24:32PM -0600, Justin Rosander wrote:
This isa glibc problem.  It was fixed long ago.
So do I need to fuss over this one?
Not fuss, but it is indicative of having a rather old glibc.  It
would be in your best interest to get it updated.  There are a few
other glibc gotchas in various versions, but I really don't remember
which or in what order.

GNOME_Gnumeric-skels.c:6992: structure has no member named
`queryInterface'
Make sure that you have only 1 copy of bonobo development installed.
How do I do that??  I did update both ORBit and bonobo, but I didn't know
if I had to remove anything.
There may be stale versions lying around it is hard to say.  Double
check the path to the version of ORBit you are using, and compare
that to what you just installed.

These problems are definitely related to a problem with your system,
so getting things tidied up would probably be a help.