Re: Backporting locking cells / worksheet protection

On Fri, Jun 21, 2002 at 06:44:58PM +0200, Floris Kraak wrote:
One last thing, before I truly go enjoy my weekend:

These patches still needs one more thing: persistence.
Right now, saving a protected worksheet with locked cells
won't persist when the file is saved and reopened.

I'll look into that next week some time, but
I have no idea where to look for this functionality
yet so I might come back here and ask annoying questions ;-)

THanks for the excellent work.  It is tempting to include this in
1.0.9.  How do people feel about that ?  The changes are non-trivial
but fairly encapsulated.  The options are

1) leave the patch archived here on the list for slightly more
   adventuous types.

2) include it and pray