1.0.7

 Ciao  All!

I'm quite sure this is a BIG FAQ, but I wasn't able to find the answer.

I'm using gnumeric 1.0.5 with satisfaction, but I'm not able to upgrade to
1.0.7.
Every time I try to configure I get an error about missing libole2.
Of course libgnomeole2 is installed (In README.txt is stated that libole2 is
sometimes called libgnomeole2) in /usr/lib but gnome-config is not able to
find it so gnumeric gives me that error.
I've tried to make a sym-link (libgnomeole2.so.0 -> libole2) but the error
is present.
Where am I wrong???

Ciao.  Stefano             - wmw -
       http://members.xoom.it/stz/