Re: locked cells

Op do 13-06-2002, om 21:48 schreef Andreas J. Guelzow:
Out of curiosity, I tried to see how much is involved to make the
statistical analysis tools and random generator honour the lock-state of
cells. Attached is a diff containing all the necessary changes (the
patch has already been applied to cvs head).
I was just wondering, is there a visual feedback for the locked cells?
I mean, If cell C3 is a locked cell, would a user be able to recognise
that just by looking at the sheet?

Tino Meinen