Re: locked cells

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 01:48:15PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
- Workbook protection is a view property rather than a workbook
property, ie. 2 views of the same workbook can be open with one view
protected the other one not.
This is a new and rather untested convention.  We'll see if we can
adhere to it.

While you're in there could you also check for arrays & merges ?
     sheet_range_splits_region
Breaking those is rather serious.  We may wany to remove any merges
in the target region to avoid hidden data.