Chart wizzard cannot start

When trying to start the chart wizzard (clicking on the icon on the toolbar
or by menu 'Insert') I have the following message on std. error:

** WARNING **: <something about unfullfilled requirements> : while attempting
to activate a graphic component. oaf-run-query
"repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v2/Manager:1.0')" should return a
value

What to do? I have Mandrake 8.1. The same happened with Mandrake 8.0 and
original and Ximian verison of GNOME.

Damian