Multilingual Graphs

Hello,
I know that HEAD is being converted to utf-8 and Pango.
My question is - will this conversion also cover creating graph labels
with multilingual (specifically bidirectional) text? Or is this
something that requires a change in Guppi, and what sort of change. If
this is a change in guppi, could someone from that team tell me if they
are working on it at all?
Please tell me you can, and I will tell you I can probably quit excel
for good. (I sometimes need to submit graphs in hebrew).

Yours,

Uri David Akavia