Re: bit functions testing

Hello all.
Regretfully I am returning my claim to the bitwise functions.
These functions do not exist in Excel 97 or 2000. If someone with excel
95 please finish the test sheet this will be great. If anyone with a
newer version of excel knows that the functions were renamed or
something, please direct me to them.

Perhaps the documentation should be changed to read something like "This
function is compatible with Excel 95, since newer versions had this
function removed" Perhaps not. What is the policy about things like this
and behavior changing between Excel versions?

I will keep working on Trig functions.

Keep on the good work,
Uri David