Re: excel.la has no valid dlname? (SUCCESS!)

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 07:32:15 -0400, John McGinn wrote:
Okay, so I went through the 4 options I had to configure, prefix,
disable-nls, enable-shared, and then host=i386. The first 3 were fine, it
was the host that turned libtool sharing libraries off. So, I left it out,
and poof, Gnumeric built successfully, and it ran.

Looks like it's related to this:
"BTW, autoconf 2.52+ should enter crosscompiling mode if --host is
specified. It will build in crosscompiling mode even if build and host type
are the same (this information comes directly from autoconf upstream)."
(/usr/share/doc/autotools-dev/README.Debian.gz)

Ray
--
Tevens ben ik van mening dat Nederland overdekt dient te worden.