Re: Excel/gnumeric function compat test sheet.

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 11:30:12AM +1000, Phillip Shelton wrote:
Jody, Is it damaged when you try to use it?  Or is it just the way it gets
mangled as it is down-loaded off LXR?  If I left it in that state when I
gave it to you then I am sorry.  Unfortunately I do not think I can fix it
as I no longer have the bitwise extension to XL.
Yes, it looks that way.  Every test appears to be against bitor,
rather than the stated functions.  These tests had mouldered in my
in box, and I'd never run them.