Re: Excel/gnumeric function compat test sheet.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2002 at 10:07:06PM +0300, Uri David Akavia wrote:
excel, I noticed that each cell says "bitwise.xls!BITOR(...)", so this
(BTW, is the fact that gnumeric says only bitor a bug?)
dunno, I'll need to think about that.  I suspect not.

Since it is apparently finished, I will start working on mathematical
functions, starting with trigonometry. I am not going to do intensive
testing of the mathematical behavior (unless you guys think I should)
since I believe the basic algorithm has been checked rigidly.
However, if someone has special values and/or general tips about
hyperbolic functions (I'm not very familiar with them) I'd be happy to
hear them. (you can send just to me, I'm not sure the list would care
about this). This may take a while, but I'll do my best.
Sounds good.  The key things to test for now are the corner cases.
I'd like to believe that the code behavbiors are already correct in
most cases, especially in things like the trig routines.

I'll mark you ask working on those in the status page.