Do you use Quattro Pro or Applix or Lotus ?

Friends, Users, Developers lend me your tests

For Gnumeric-1.2 I'd like to boost the quality of these importers
closer to the excel import.  It would be much easier to do if we had
more test sheets.  They need not be as extensive as the xls tests,
but a full compliment of functions calls would be nice.

Our current coverage of these formats handles basic content, but I'd
like to start systematicly verifying that all the functions come
through.