Re: auto-calc via commandline

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 04:13:58PM +0100, Roland Schaffer wrote:

I have this special usage 4 gnumeric:

gnumeric < file1.csv > file2.csv

That means:
I have a file, that is generated by a program.
This file has to be processed and the result has to be written to another
file.

Is this possible?
If yes, HOW???

It would be fairly trivial to support in the development branch now
that JonKare has done so much cleanup of the initialization process.
However, we have not implemented it out of the box.

This would be a nice project if anyone is interested.