Re: gnumeric-bonobo

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 10:05:11AM +0100, mwoelke wrote:
Hi there...
Lately I wrote some code to export some table from our app to excel via
OLE2. Now i'd like to do the same with gnumeric (gnumeric-bonobo) and
the unix version of our app. After compiling and installing the latest
gnumeric release with bonobo-enabled and reading the oaf-xml's i cant
find the gnumeric-bonobo binary. Shouldn't it be somewhere, or does
"bonobo-enabled" mean gnumeric is just using bonobo-technology to view
its contents?

I'm not clear what you're trying to do.  If you can export to xls
gnumeric can import it why bother producing our native format ?