Re: GNumeric 0.70 - Cursor movement on enter
- From: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- To: Dave Jackson <deepeejay ntlworld com>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNumeric 0.70 - Cursor movement on enter
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 17:44:27 -0400
On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 12:10:14AM +0000, Dave Jackson wrote:
There appears to be no way of altering the cursor behaviour when the
enter key is pressed.
It would be useful to be able to decide if the cursor moves or whether
it stays put.
The default appears to be "move down one cell"
Hmm, there is actually a bug that solves this issue.
Editing in the cell and pressing enter moves to the next row.
Editing in the edit line and pressing enter stays in place.
It would be nice to solve both issues correctly.
] [Thread Prev