Re: [Fwd: guppi related problem ?]

jody peabody ximian com writes:

** WARNING **: 'Unknown CORBA exception id: 'IDL:CORBA/COMM_FAILURE:1.0'' : while gettting graph
TypeSelector control
Bonobo-CRITICAL **: file bonobo-widget.c: line 223 (bonobo_widget_new_control_from_objref): assertion
`control != CORBA_OBJECT_NIL' failed.
This is usually an indicator of a gnome-print problem.

I'll bet it is exiting intentionally and complaining about missing
fonts.
Yes - that was that! Our gnome-print package was broken... missing adobe-urw.font
aliases and thus Helvetica wasn't defined in fontmap. Now after fixing it gnumeric
&& guppi works fine.

Anyway gnumeric shouldn't crash in case when fonts are missing in fontmap.

Good Luck

Thanks for help.
--
Arkadiusz Miƛkiewicz   IPv6 ready PLD Linux at http://www.pld.org.pl
misiek(at)pld.org.pl   AM2-6BONE, 1024/3DB19BBD, arekm(at)ircnet, PWr