Re: Derivates docs

Neil Booth wrote:

Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:-

Perhaps I missed the problem you were trying to solve?

I think we may have got confused about what each other is
talking about here 8-)

I was referring to getting Gnumeric-native (which I mistakenly
simplified to "non-Excel") functionse out of the
global namespace, by prefixing them.

For example, Excel cluttering the namespace with the bond
functions like it does is not ideal, IMO.  If we create
any Gnumeric-specific functions for bonds, we should give
them a common prefix.

And I would rather go the other way: any Excel function we don't like should be pre (or post) fixed while the `good' ones (whether from XL or not)need no prefix.

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow