Re: COUPNCD COUPPCD Aarrrghhhh!

Neil Booth wrote:

We can remove the XL compatibility from COUPNCD and COUPPCD, since
2000 appears to do that perfectly.  I'm assuming, of course, that XP
doesn't re-break them 8-)

And there is of course no reason why we should assume that. THis is MS after all.

But we probably to keep the function coup_cd_xl, since other functions
like COUPDAYS are still broken in 2000 (and therefore maybe XP).  I
have figured out what the XL algorithm for COUPDAYS with Act/Act is (I
can get a perfect score on the regression sheet), and it's easier to
implement with this function still around.

oh bother...

There's little point continuing until we have the latest regression
files.

agreed

Andreas

--