Re: COUP*

Neil Booth wrote:

DO they pass Jp's test files?

Dunno, I'm about to check.  Do you still have some regressions?  I'll
try and nail those too (though I remain sceptical of the value of
wrong answers).

Jp's regressions seem to be more complete than anuthing I can come up with (especially since I don't have a copy of XL on Windows).

Calling a function by the XL name with arguments valid in XL _must_ give the same answer as in XL. (That's why these functions now have a fifth argument under which we can provide `correct' answers.)

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow