Re: Installing gnumeric1.0.1

On Fri, 11 Jan 2002, Jody Goldberg wrote:

Nope; the actual reason is that gnumeric use gtk-doc package to rebuild
the docs. If you don't have this package installed in system, then
gnumeric will install the prebuilt document, which lacks index.sgml.

What ??
We are NOT using gtk-doc as far as I know.  gnome-doc-tools are used
to translate the sgml into html.  I suspect you were refering to
    index.html
There is no index.sgml.

Yes, verified that I sucks. :)
I misinterpreted that problem as another one related to gtk-doc.

Abel