bug report

Hi,

I'm a new Gnumeric user and I like it a lot.  I have found a bug and I'm
not sure where to report it, so I'm sending it here.  Apologies if this is
the incorrect place, please redirect me.

I use AFS under Linux and have symbolic links to directories across
machines in the AFS hierarchy.  In the "open file" menu for Gnumeric, if I
enter one of these symbolic links (leading me to a directory), then
attempting to backtrack out by selecting the "../" directory causes
Gnumeric to hang.  This doesn't happen with ordinary symbolic links,
though.

Thanks,

Roger