Re: Quotes in .csv files

Adrian Custer wrote:

you can turn this off on the second page of the export druid,
after you pick which sheets to export.

Hi Adrian,

I don't think that's what Chuck is looking for: a field value of one,two or more likely 12,300.00 still needs to be escaped! and currently there is only all or nothing. If space is not the field separator it should not cause quoting.

Andreas