Re: Quotes in .csv files

you can turn this off on the second page of the export druid,
after you pick which sheets to export.

--adrian
On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 11:20, Chuck Esterbrook wrote:
My current version of gnumeric (0.70) puts quotes around any field that
has spaces, which is unnecessary and creates extra diffs against the
CVS repository. In fact, extra diffs be created again for those on my
team using Excel, which only uses quotes when they're needed.

For example: |one two|three| should be saved as:
one two,three

not:
"one two",three

Does anyone know if the current version of gnumeric still does that?

-Chuck