Re: HSSFSerializer - Extensions?

We're amenable to extensions to the existing format.  Moreover
gnumeric is going to be making a jump to a new wrapper format
shortly at which time I hope to make larger scale changes to
the xml representation and would appreciate any feedback you have on
limitations or irritations in the current schema.