Re: Pleasant surprise!

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 12:43:29PM -0500, billm.list wrote:
This is a multi-sheet workbook, I turn to sheet 'B' and
found a flaw. I have a 'Title ID' on every sheet on row 3 and it
is entered in cell A3 and 'overflows' to cell F3 (24 pt font).
On sheet 3, and suceeding sheets, the first five letters were in
A3 but failed to overflow to cells B3 to F3. (=A!$A$3).
This is a known limitation in the stable version.  Calculated cells
could not span.  The limitation has been removed in the 1.1
development versions.   The target for a stable 1.2 has been pushed
back a bit into Q1 2003.

Any projections on the arrival of macro scripts?
We're trying to avoid rushing these and getting locked into an
uncomfortable api.  There is an initial non-production ready api in
the python module, and we're doing some work on a perl
implementation now.

To all - Great Job!!!
Thanks.