Disabling recalculation...

    I have a gnumeric file with two sheets.  One of the columns on sheet
one does a vlookup on sheet2 in order to find its data.  Whenever I update
sheet2 to add a new row, it has to rethink sheet1, which takes some time.
If I have to add a dozen rows to sheet2, this can get VERY annoying.
    Is there a way to disable cell recalculation so that I can enter a lot
of data, and then re-enable it afterwards so that it only calculates once?

--
"There is no parameter that makes it impossible        Jack McKinney
     for you to perform still more excellently."       jackmc lorentz com