Re: Printing problem in 1.0.5 ?

Sorry, never mind. Apparently the default paper in my gnumeric is A4, while I
use US-letter paper. That caused the problem.

Reuben D. B.

On Wednesday 28 August 2002 09:26 am, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
Hello,
I have been unable to follow the discussion for a while. Please excuse me
if this has been discussed before.
Is there still a known printing problem with gnumeric 1.0.5? My printout is
always missing the top few rows. I remember some discussion about this in
version 0.9.x or even earlier. I thought it was fixed.
I am using Redhat 7.3 and this is the gnumeric version that is included
there. Should I upgrade?

Thanks.
Reuben D. Budiardja