Re: Disabling recalculation...

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 10:22:41AM -0500, Jack McKinney wrote:
    I have a gnumeric file with two sheets.  One of the columns on sheet
one does a vlookup on sheet2 in order to find its data.  Whenever I update
sheet2 to add a new row, it has to rethink sheet1, which takes some time.
If I have to add a dozen rows to sheet2, this can get VERY annoying.
    Is there a way to disable cell recalculation so that I can enter a lot
of data, and then re-enable it afterwards so that it only calculates once?

The short answer is, not yet.
It is fairly simple to implement at this point, and I'd like to get
it into 1.1.x soon.