Re: off_t in libgsf interface is problematic

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 23:12, Morten Welinder wrote:

At the very least we should have a gsf_off_t.  Using gint64 there directly
does not look nice to me.

In principle, gmorten is right about this.
On the other hand, glib uses gint64 directly in exactly the same
situation:

GIOError  g_io_channel_seek     (GIOChannel    *channel,
                                 gint64         offset,
                                 GSeekType      type);

I'm uneasy about adding gratuitous differences.

Your call, Jody.

Jon Kåre