Re: Manual Re-Calculating

On Tue, Aug 06, 2002 at 12:08:58PM -0700, Christopher E. Welton wrote:
1. Most of all, I would like to know how to disable
automatic recalculation of the spreadsheet after each cell
change is entered.

Am I missing something here or is the feature just not present?
It is actually fairly trivial to do this.  I'll add it shortly in
the development branch.

2. Having a format-painting tool similar to the paintbrush
(?) tool in Excel would be excellent. Basically something
to select the formatting of one or more cells and then
apply that formatting to other cells.
I have never used this tool.  A quick test suggests it is the same
as copying the source region and pasting the formats into the
destination.  Is that correct ?