Re: Gnumeric plugins, cleaning things up

Jody Goldberg wrote:

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 12:57:57AM +0200, Zbigniew Chyla wrote:

Plugin manager should be more user friendly now. You can activate/deactivate
plugins using checkboxes, I removed also "activate all" and "deactivate all"
buttons (I doubt anyone has ever touched them). Screenshots are here:
http://gnome.pl/~cyba/Beich0johnohghed/gnumeric-pm-1.png
http://gnome.pl/~cyba/Beich0johnohghed/gnumeric-pm-2.png

I like the checkboxes, and moving the rescan to th directories page.
However, the activate/deactivate all still seem useful.  Lets keep
them at the bottom.

I had checkboxes there once. The problem I see with them is that they really only offer two choices and we would therefore need another indicator for 'broken' plugins (see BUGS).

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
http://www.math.concordia.ab.ca/aguelzow