Re: Gnumeric bugs.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 09:31:25PM -0500, Juan Pablo Mendoza wrote:
1. Open gnumeric.
2. Go to the 'Manage Sheets...' dialog.
3. Delete Sheet1 (the only sheet) and hit OK, and say Yes to the
question that popups.
4. Insert->Sheet.
5. Type anywhere in that new sheet: Boom, crash.

Cute.
Ideally we would not permit the removal of all the sheets.  However,
this did expose a real bug in the handling of deleted sheets in the
face of multiple views.  We would delete the sheet and update the
controls, but we did not ensure that there were no views that still
focused on the sheet.  That problem is now fixed in CVS.  The UI
issue will take longer.  Andreas could your give it a poke ?