Re: Gnumeric plugins, cleaning things up

On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 07:36:50, Andreas J Guelzow wrote:

I had checkboxes there once. The problem I see with them is that they
really only offer two choices and we would therefore need another
indicator for 'broken' plugins (see BUGS).

As soon as we handle "broken" plugins somehow (partially activated, etc),
we can use gtk_toggle_button_set_inconsistent to show this state in the
plugin manager.

Zbigniew