Re: Gnumeric bugs.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 09:31:25PM -0500, Juan Pablo Mendoza wrote:
1. Open gnumeric.
2. Insert->Name->Define.
3. Name = Hello, Expression = Sheet1!$A$1, Scope = Workbook, hit Add,
then OK.
4. Inser a new sheet, on the new sheet, A1 = =Hello.
5. Delete Sheet1: Boom, crash.

This is not too bad.  The new name handling mechanisms are actually
doing mostly the right thing.  We notice that the name referenced
the deleted sheet and try to do something about it.  I was being
overly simplistic in the replacement and just assigning NULL (which
is what we want in the exit case) rather than rewriting.