expression-entry widget

Hi,

I am trying to use the expression entry widget to create a list of cell ranges. It appears to work, ie. I can select one range, type a comma, select the next range, etc. My problem is that the first range is absolute (i.e. $A$1:$A$20) but the following are relative (B1:B20). This seems to be independent from the flags used (ie. with or without GNUM_EE_ABS_COL and GNUM_EE_ABS_ROW).

Any reasons???

Andreas

--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow Assoc. Prof of Mathematics
Concordia University College of Alberta