Re: Error in launching gnumeric

Le Thu, 11 Oct 2001 09:54:15 -0400
Jody Goldberg m'a écrit:

 JG>||   On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 08:45:44AM +0200, Sylvain CHAMBON wrote:
 JG>||   > Hey !
 JG>||   >
 JG>||   > When I'm launching gnumeric (0.61) I have this message :
 JG>||   >
 JG>||   > --------------------
 JG>||   > Gnumeric failed to find a suitable default font. Please verify your
gnome-print
 JG>||   > installation. Your fontmap file could not be found in the expected
location.
 JG>||   A huge number of people have had similar problems.  Your best bet
 JG>||   will be to upgrade to a newer version of gnome-print.  I have not
 JG>||   yet tried 0.30, but 0.29 was a major improvement.  A good source of
 JG>||   type1 fonts (especially helvetica) is the ghostscript package.  It
 JG>||   tend to have a 'gs-fonts' sibling with lots ofuseful stuff.
 JG>||   Good luck,
 JG>||       Jody

So. I've already installed the gnome-print 0.29 version of a source file
(because I couldn't find this version for suse anyway in a rpm file).
Installation was OK.

Now when I'm  launching  gnumeric (0.61), I have this message :

gnumeric: error while loading shared libraries: libgnomeprint.so.11: cannot open
---------

I did  locate libgnomeprint and I found :

        /usr/local/lib/libgnomeprint.so.15
        /usr/local/lib/libgnomeprint.so.15.1.9

What can I do at this time???

À bientôt.